Broadridge continues to experience strong growth! We are searching for a Client Support Administrator to support our Mutual Fund Regulatory Shareholder Mail business unit. In this role, you will support our Relationship Administrators and Project Administrators by assisting with the onboarding of new clients, processing print requests, and reviewing print documents for quality control.
Are you a self motivated, detail oriented individual looking to immediately contribute to a growing, dynamic team? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Work with internal teams to obtain material quantities
- Submit Host/Post, DDS, and other print requests
- Run AI Tool and upload material matrix to ICSOL
- Assist with updating APD/CPD
- Request logo creation for print inquiries
- Running reports and analysing data within Excel
- Other responsibilities/adhoc projects as assigned
- 1-2 years of relevant experience and/or Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, etc.), Word, and the rest of the Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking, and follow-up skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
Locations: Brentwood, New York