Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value.
General Purpose: To work closely with our customers to assist in the trading of mutual funds, resolving trade and settlement issues, and researching trust related inquiries with the help of our Trust Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Review and submit trades for management approval
- Research and resolve trade reject errors
- Resubmit rejected trades for management approval
- Coordinate and assist customers with any trade/settlement issues
- Upon customer instructions, facilitate money moves with the Trust Company
- Review overdraft report and submit customer instructions to the Trust Company
- Assist with Customer installations and conversions
- Process manual trades as instructed by customers for management approval
- Process plan terminations as instructed by customers for management approval
- Salary: $44,900.00 - 73,700.00 USD Annual
- Bonus eligible
Broadridge Financial Solutions offers a comprehensive benefits program to help you and your family protect your health and financial security.
- Medical – May be eligible to select from three medical plans including a Health Savings Account compatible plan
- Dental – May be eligible to select from three plans including certain orthodontia coverage
- Vision Insurance – May be eligible to select from a voluntary plan covering a full range of vision care services
- Health Savings Accounts – May be eligible to participate in a tax-advantaged savings account used for healthcare expenses
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Eligible to participate in a tax-advantaged spending accounts for healthcare and/or dependent daycare expenses
- Disability Insurance – Eligible for company provided Short-Term and core Long-Term disability insurance coverage with the option to purchase supplemental Long-Term disability insurance coverage, which provides income replacement for illness or injury
- Voluntary Insurance – Eligible to purchase certain additional insurance coverage like Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Group Accident and may be eligible to purchase a Personal Accident Insurance policy
- Life Insurance – May be eligible for basic term life coverage with the option to purchase additional supplemental life coverage
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, personal leave, sick leave, holidays, jury and bereavement leave
- Vacation Flex – Opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
- Retirement Saving Programs – Opportunity to participate in the Broadridge 401(k) Plan
- Educational Assistance – May be eligible for financial assistance for qualifying courses
- Employee Assistance Program – Eligible for short-term confidential counseling service.