Broadridge is growing! Our team is actively seeking a remote Client Support Representative to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining efficient and effective communication with our subscriber through semi-annual training calls to assist the subscriber base in using the digital tools we provide. In addition to customer education, the Client Support team members are responsible for the promotion of Broadridge services and products, such as, websites, domain names, sponsored ads, digital advertising and social media support. Are you looking to join a dynamic and growing team? If you are comfortable working within a fast-paced environment we would love to hear from you.
This is a temporary, contract role expected to go permanent.
- Inbound calls – High call volume (50-100 calls per day)
- Outbound calls – Product support and customer education
- Log call notes in CRM and JIRA
Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain client relationships focused on customer satisfaction and retention
- Educate clients on product and program enhancements
- Maintain and track communication with clients
- Facilitate information flow to all relevant parties
- Flexibility in work schedule is a necessity
- Complete additional projects as assigned
- Ongoing product support
- Editor/tool knowledge base and support
- Guide customers through Corporate Client Intranets, policies and procedures
- Researching previous and current account activity to resolve issues or answer questions
- Entering issues for Development to further investigate
- Close case and follow up with customer on resolution
Strong customer service experience
Proven literacy in using application software such as Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Strong communication, analytical skills and organizational skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask, and recognize the importance of deadlines.
Proven skill working in a team environment with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well, build consensus and show respect and consideration for others.
Digital Marketing experience a plus
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education is a plus