Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value. Are you looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we encourage you to read below because Broadridge is hiring!
The CFO Technology will have responsibility for the financial planning and analysis activities for Broadridge’s global IT function and serve as a key decision partner to the Chief Information Officer. This is a great opportunity to significantly impact Broadridge’s technology transformation and requires the candidate to possess a strong understanding of the company’s operating model and provide an independent perspective to constructively challenge others.
The role reports to our CFO- Corporate Functions and Enterprise Operations. You will be responsible for setting expectations on returns and guiding the pace of our tech transformation, ensuring business decisions are grounded in solid financial criteria. The CFO Technology will lead a team of analysts focused on providing decision support to our corporate infrastructure and tech development teams by establishing processes to identify and track key performance indicators, reviewing variable consulting contracts, pressure testing assumptions and modeling implications using industry and business data.
This individual needs to display financial and technology expertise to provide insights through decisioning frameworks which best optimize our development investment spend across the enterprise and intra-BU. You'll be required to be a leader with vision with a visible “seat at the table,” collaborating and influencing business leaders within a highly matrixed organizational structure.
- Establish and improve on key financial and performance metrics tracking process to accurately allocate technology costs to our entire product offerings, enabling product profitability analysis. This includes development labor, data center costs, security and resiliency investments and end user computing costs
- Partner with Application Development leadership in identifying and interpreting key-metrics within time tracking systems (specifically Metis and MS Project) including a clear understanding on the short-and-medium-term roadmap
- Assess split between run, grow and transform the business efforts in comparison to industry benchmarks
- Assist in development effort prioritization between the suite of business and product offerings including partnering with the Product leadership teams
- Find opportunities for efficiencies and high return areas of focus considering impact within and across businesses
- Improve visibility into development efforts by product and initiative with tracking mechanisms around return on investment and payback analysis
- Partner with Infrastructure leadership team in the management of a hybrid infrastructure environment
- Expand analysis on public cloud, private cloud and mainframe solutions including capacity management, business and product allocations, usage analysis and optimization
- Collaborate with segment CFOs and the business teams in building near and mid-term financial projections for multiple data center solutions based on specific strategies. This includes understanding cost structures to support organic growth, new business, new product offerings, as well as, pricing considerations.
- Provide insight into pros and cons of our data center solutions with recommendations on long term strategy
- Track and analyze security and resiliency investments with insight into industry benchmarks
- Evolve the analyst team to be outstanding decision partners. Remain forward-thinking to respond to new requirements and provide next-level cuts through heightened business acumen and financial rigor
- Implement decisioning frameworks and solutions which best optimize our investments. Establish processes to capture spend across key uses (e.g. data center, cloud, etc.) and address existing allocation models for shared-expense pools
- Remain current on external and industry performance benchmarks to support future state architecture and technology transformation. Strengthen the “university culture” of continuous learning and progression
Preferred Background & Skills:
- Accomplished business and finance leader with a consistent record of high performance, financial and operational leadership. Extensive experience partnering with technology functions and tech-enabled/ SAAS based companies
- Excellent analytical, financial and leadership skills with deep understanding of technology function and related operating models
- Solid understanding of Finance process and near-and-long-term implications to free cash flow, balance sheet, P&L, etc.
- Outstanding ability to breakdown complex ideas and ambiguous situations into understandable and meaningful messages
- Proactive, continuous learning attitude and a relentless passion to win. Bias for action
- Effective and inspiring team leadership skills with proven ability to recruit, develop and retain top talent through coaching and recognition
- Highly collaborative individual who can influence multiple internal partners to get results in a matrixed environment
- Ability to balance attention to detail and accuracy with a sense of urgency on critically meaningful work
- 10+ years of applicable experience including an understanding of various technology solutions and cost models (public and private cloud, application development life cycle, project management, enterprise licenses, internal use software, infrastructure, etc.)
- MBA or technical / professional certifications preferred
Why Join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner!
Locations: North Hempstead, New York