Broadridge is growing!We are looking for a Business Analyst in our Interface Management Team. The ideal candidate will need have some knowledge of File Transfer /FTP, Basic VB Script, Excel. Exposure to the trading life cycle.
This role is in our Asset Management and will work as part of a dynamic, team performing analysis, implementation of electronic trading services.
- On-boarding of Clients - Requirements gathering from client and vendor, Production Set up
- Deploying/Building Trade Templates and Jobs - Setting up necessary templates and coding to match spec file
- Connectivity - Establishing connection to vendors SFTP/FTP, Updating expired keys or passwords
- Testing - Trading scenarios mirror what's currently being traded
- Aiding Support with existing clients - Adjusting/updating current trade files or recons. Implementing additional logic
- Review and prioritize software problems and advocate for these problems to be corrected in an efficient manner.
- Provide training and other support to business areas including traders, customer support teams and others.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ethical decision making
- Ability to work in a team environment with emphasis on collaboration with both clients and other internal service teams.
- Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS/BA degree required. Must have a minimum of 1+years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry
- Experience working with Broker/Dealers, Clients and Vendors