Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for our next BA/QA SME to work remotely. This is a Technology based role that will enable you to partner with the business team, define the requirements, assuring the realization of business benefits and supporting the business process.
Are you a self starter who is passionate about analyzing and enhancing technology solutions?
If you're striving to work among a growing and dynamic team, we would love you to read below.
In this role:
Your primary responsibility will be working with a newly acquired client for the Broadridge Product suite of applications that support Cash Management. You will directly contribute to the creation of business requirements, the oversight of development, coordination with the client on UAT and SIT testing, and the ultimate deployment and adoption of resulting new systems and enhanced functionality. To be successful in this role, you must possess outstanding drive and energy, with a market-driven solutions orientation, product/project management experience, and highly effective verbal and written communications skills.
You will be the Lead BA SME working directly with a large client to optimally define, develop, and deploy new products and functionality and ultimately convert to the BR platform.
- You will use your first-hand expertise in Cash Management to write clear and concise user stories and Functional Requirements Documentation.
- You will perform gap analysis to resolve current/future state and process flows
- You will establish and maintain consistent communication with the team regarding progress of conversion
- You will lead Workflow / Gap process and analysis as we go through the process.
- Upon completion of requirements responsibilities, you will need to work alongside the QA teams to complete testing of various deliverables. This may include writing test cases, executing test cases, logging defects and working with Development to fix defects.
- You may need to assist with training the client once the product functionalities are developed
- You will communicate internally with the tech leads and development teams on improvements for your product
- Support the client and other workstreams during integration testing and User Acceptance Testing
- You will handle issues/partner concerns and are empowered to make informed decisions for your respective stream responsibilities, ensuring we stay on target and ‘green’ for the all deliverables leading to the end date of the conversion and beyond.
- Wealth Management experience in customer/retail cash management preferred.
- Cash management knowledge specific to customer transactions and processes such as ACH, wires, checks, money markets.
- Experience writing detailed user stories and requirements documentation
- Experience eliciting sophisticated requirements from a client
- Knowledge of Agile project methodology and QA-related responsibilities
- Industry knowledge of processing transactions with SWIFT, NACHA, Money Fund Companies a plus.
- 5-10+ years' experience in Product Management and product/brokerage operations
- Self-starter; comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Highly detail oriented and organizational skills a must.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as required.
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience executing a major technology project – including but not limited to enhancements to functions, building new functionality or applications, leading feature lists and ensuring project is delivered on time and in scope.