Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an Associate Operations Specialist to join our team in Newark NJ! The DTC settlements team here at Broadridge supports a multitude of clients. While the team's volume and daily activity is weighted towards the US market, our coverage includes the fast-growing global custody which is supported across the globe. Although there are client specific functions performed by the independent teams, there are similarities when processing across client streams. With the right training and motivation, you will be able to enrich your knowledge because of the broad client base that Broadridge has. Broadridge gives you exposure to many entities rather than working in one shop on one function. Because of this, the opportunity to develop your career is greater and can be done in a shorter amount of time.
- Support Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) Settlement functions and related processes such as Buy-Ins, Prime Broker and Vault.
- Facilitate development of Broadridge’s Settlement tools such as Global Framework (GFW), Broadridge Exception Event System (BEES) and Universal Dashboard by providing operational expertise and conducting user acceptance tests (UAT).
- Participate in onboarding new clients onto Broadridge product suite such as ‘Brokerage Processing Services’ (BPS) for equity trade settlement and ‘Impact’ for Fixed Income trade settlement.
- Conduct internal and external training programs on Broadridge products such as GFW, impact, BuyIns System and Universal Dashboard that are heavily used within the Settlements department.
- Limit market exposure for clients by monitoring unsettled trades with high Mark to Market (MTM) exposure and by monitoring suspense account activities.
- Identify and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) on processes within the DTC Settlements area to deliver value-add services to the clientele.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for training purposes, for reference during critical issues and for seamless operations.
- Coordinate and communicate with support functions such as HR, IT and Finance for system related, project related and team related functions.
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent experience
- Series 99 preferred
- A self-starter with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task
- Quick learner that can adapt to a growing business
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and internal associates alike
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Proven knowledge of operations products and processes
- Strong customer service orientation & strong prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite