- Assist the Digital Press Operators in producing printed materials via digital printing presses while maintaining adherence to company and department policies, procedures, and standards.
- Your assistance may include, but is not limited to, shelving, loading and feeding stock into the presses, helping breakdown and clean up the presses, monitoring the quality of print jobs, distributing the final product, verifying and capturing records for jobs and various housekeeping tasks
- Set up and operate printer in most efficient manner, adhering to established processes and procedures.
- Perform quality checks and accurately complete all paper work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic machine issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Notify Leads/Supervisors of any issues (machine, stock or service) that negatively affects operation of equipment or jeopardizes due times.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task and operate multiple pieces of equipment at once.
- A self-starter with a keen attention to detail.
- Basic Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility in work schedule, based on volume needs, which could require weekends, holidays and/or overtime
Why should you join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."