Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We’re seeking a SRE Operations, Application Support Specialist to join our Site Reliability Engineering team! You will have the opportunity to support Broadridge’s cutting edge products, collaborate with different business units and craft a service model.
- Build and implement a customer service support that is aligned with our strategic priorities across GPTM
- Partner with development, product, application support and operational teams to ensure seamless execution of service
- Design and implement a service model that focuses on operational excellence across the team
- Collaborate with Account Management, Sales and business unit leadership in developing long-term and short-term customer service goals
- Lead initiatives to scale the customer service organization to meet the growing needs of the business
- Craft, measure and exceed service standards and key performance metrics
- Continually assess department structure and craft opportunities for growth and succession planning for the team
- Anticipate future business changes and actively adapt plans to ensure premium service
- Lead quality of service metrics to ensure a premium-quality customer experience
- Drive associate development
- Identify product roadmap opportunities through client interactions and build feedback loop for Product Management
- 10 years of experience of Application Support or supporting production platforms
- Knowledge or experience of DevOps / SRE is advantageous
- Strong technical skills. Experience in the following is preferred:
- PCF, Eclipse, Maven, GIT, Java (1.6+), Java JEE (EJB 3.1), Web Services, RESTful Services, JMS (with MQ) and real-time systems, XML/JAXB, JPA/Hibernate and JDBC, Springboot, Kafka -- flex with some
- Agile methodology / Scrum / Kanban----
- Test Driven Development methodology/JUnit4/Mockito. A plus
- Experience leading global customer service teams
- Ability to build a consolidated client service model
- Establish and articulate a strategic vision, set goals, develop and track/measure results
- Build and empower a strong team to achieve and exceed customer expectations
- Experience working with Sales, Account Management and Product teams
- Financial industry experience including some technical infrastructure knowledge-—plus
- Project-implementation experience
- Ability to travel in order to meet client obligations
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.