WHO WE ARE
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America and Europe. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Define your own future with Allvue Sytems!
WHAT WE VALUE
- Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
- People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
- Energetic and passionate teammates looking for more than just a job to pay the bills
- Hard-working individuals who habitually do more than asked
Want more jobs like this?
Get Software Engineering jobs delivered to your inbox every week.
WHAT WE NEED
- 2-3 years of Software Engineering (or similar) experience
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Great team working skills
- Well-rounded personality
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
- A CS degree (or similar engineering) from a leading 4-year university OR professional experience in the field
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of .NET and C#
- Proficient understanding .NET and C# unit testing methodologies and frameworks
- Proficient understanding of the browser environgment – DOM APIs, HTML/CSS, etc.
- Proficient understanding of testing methodologies and frameworks (Jest, Cypress, etc.)
- Experience with document stores (Mongo, etc.) or RDMS (SQL Server, etc.) is ideal
- Design, write, test, and ship enterprise software
- Understand the current architecture, and adapt it as necessary
- Understand the business to the point you can abstract an explicit requirement into a future-proof solution
- Streamline for the ideal user experience
- Champion new ideas and technology to the team
- Find new ways to make us more efficient
- Work hard. Have fun.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.