WHO WE ARE
Allvue Systems is a leading provider of investment management solutions for fund managers, investors, and administrators in the alternative investments industry. The Company’s software optimizes decision-making and streamlines processes to meet the needs of investors across private equity, venture capital, private debt, structured credit, and other alternative asset classes. Allvue serves customers managing over $2.5 trillion in assets on its platform.
Allvue was created in 2019 through the combination of Black Mountain Systems and AltaReturn. Allvue is based in Miami, FL with locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Vista Equity Partners Fund VII acquired Black Mountain Systems in July 2019 and subsequently merged Black Mountain Systems with AltaReturn, a leading provider of solutions for private capital fund managers, administrators, and family offices, when AltaReturn was acquired in September 2019. The Company rebranded under the name Allvue Systems in September 2019. Combined, Allvue becomes the leader in alternative investment solutions and serves 50 of the top 100 CLO managers, with over $2.5 trillion of assets, 90,000 LPs, and $60 billion of family office assets on its platform.
WHAT WE NEED
- 3+ years of experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing SaaS
- Need to have expertise with API mgmt.
- Experience in creating and using scalable and distributed RESTful Web API
- Working knowledge with test-driven development
- Experience with Asynchronous, Parallel, Reactive programming paradigms
- Commitment to design scalable, secure, and reusable software
- Review code and promote/enforce clean coding principles and design patterns
- Experience architecting and developing microservice solutions
- Proven ability to guide the technical architecture and oversee the development of core system microservices using REST
- Web Application Framework: ASP.NET Core
- Programming Languages: C#, T-SQL
- Database Technologies: MongoDB / MS SQL Server
- Collaborative Code Repositories: Git / TFS
- Distributed Systems: Kubernetes\Service Fabric
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- .NET Core => v2.0 experience
- Azure DevOps
- Cloud services - Design, Development, Deployment and Maintain
- Security technologies - SSO, IDM, SAML, OAuth, JWT
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and implement effective APIs, perform life cycle management of API's
- Test software, both manual and automated, to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot and debug software
- Understand the business to the point you can abstract an explicit requirement into a future-proof solution
- Streamline for the ideal user experience
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Unlimited Annual Leave Policy
- Working with 80+ development professionals in Kyiv office and 500+ employees around the world
- Office in the Kyiv city center
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create, and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.