WHO WE ARE
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America and Europe. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
- Write, test, and ship the front-end of the enterprise software
- Streamline for the ideal user experience
- Be open and friendly to the backend colleagues and act as the one team
- Understand the backend server architecture and integrate the front-end applications in the most efficient way
- Understand the business to the point you can abstract an explicit requirement into a user-friendly and reliable solution
- Find the new technologies, third-party libraries and solutions which could be used at the company-level.
- Participate in New Technology initiatives
- Champion new ideas and development approaches to the team
- Work hard. Have fun.
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Great teamworking skills
- Well-rounded personality
- Demonstrated ability to be self-driven and work with minimal supervision
- A CS degree (or similar engineering) from a leading 4-year university
- Deep understanding of the browser environment - DOM APIs, HTML/CSS, etc.
- Deep understanding of testing methodologies and frameworks (Jest, Cypress, etc.)
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Working with 60+ development professionals in Kyiv office and 400+ employees around the world
- Compensation package
- Office in the Kyiv city center
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.