WHO WE ARE
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America and Europe. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for analyzing financial data and preparing month end consolidation and executive financial reporting package. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with accounting team members to ensure accuracy of financial data. The Senior Financial Analyst will collaborate with leaders across the organization to help gather, analyze and provide reporting on department level data impacting company financials. The Senior Financial Analyst will also be responsible for performing forecasting and budget analysis as well as prepare various financial and operational reports as needed.
- Prepare and/or assist with assembling month end financial reports
- Perform financial forecasting, budgeting, reporting and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results and forecasts
- Provide prompt responses to questions from business partners and managers with ad-hoc analysis upon request
WHAT WE NEED
5 - 10 years of relevant experience working in an office environment as a financial analyst.
Advanced knowledge of and ability to create income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows.
Excellent verbal and written communication. Excellent interpersonal skills. Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English.
Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Exceptional analytical aptitude, detail oriented, and highly organized.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited PTO
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.