Who We Are
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America and Europe. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
This individual will be working with members of a cross-functional product team, utilizing the latest technology to implement and support a platform that integrates core business processes and drives operational efficiency. This role requires a fundamental understanding of business process development, a strong technical ability, and analytical mindset. This person will be involved in a wide range of activities including the scoping, development, implementation, and testing of the product.
- Work with business analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions using our own customized platform
- Work with key stakeholders to continuously develop new and improve existing processes that are key to managing our business
- Propose new ideas and technology that will foster continuous improvement, streamline processes, and enhance the user experience
- Test product-level functionality and new releases. Work with QA to identify new areas for regression and/or automated testing
- Manage day to day support processes and issue resolution
What We Need
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Great teamwork skills and strong work ethic
- Well-rounded personality
- Enthusiasm for technology and business process development
- A degree from a top tier 4 year university
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and be adept at listening and soliciting feedback
- Intermediate SQL Server T-SQL skills and database administration experience, including: Functions, stored procedures, advanced query writing, and optimization
- Knowledge of XML/XPath/XSLT
- Someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment and can successfully manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience with CLO Compliance or similar financial vehicles strongly preferred.
What We Offer
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion in our workplace and workforce
- Allvue Academy continuous training and education
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited PTO
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.