WHO WE ARE
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Fixed Income markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals!
We are looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple markets regionally across the UK and Europe. You will work closely with the rest of the Marketing team, as well as our Sales, Product, and Partner teams, to understand, prioritize, and create territory-specific, targeted marketing campaigns that deliver best of breed content and experiences for our prospects and partners based on our business priorities.
While remote in the interim, this role will eventually be London-based.
- Partner with sales teams to build and deliver measurable field marketing activities that support Allvue’s growth and sales goals.
- Oversee the development and execution of the regional marketing plan, orchestrating all tactics in the marketing mix to increase brand awareness, demand generation, and partner engagement.
- Actively collaborate and coordinate with your (currently U.S.-based) marketing team partners (including Demand Gen, Solutions Marketing, and Brand) as you integrate strategic global campaigns into your planning to support regional sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Roll-out inbound and outbound demand generation and pipeline acceleration programs regionally – including integrated digital campaigns, events, paid advertising programs, account-based marketing, lead nurturing, and other tactics and activities.
- Build relationships with associations, industry partners, publishers, and influencers for regional events and opportunities.
- Manage regional budgets, SFDC campaigns, and lead the process to meet operational targets and SLAs Own reporting and tracking of program pipeline and performance results tied to quarterly and annual targets.
WHAT WE NEED
- BA or equivalent required
- 5+ years experience driving field marketing for high-growth B2B Cloud/SaaS software or business service companies in the UK and Europe
- Proven success in executing events and programs (particularly ABM) that drive pipeline growth and accelerate bookings
- Experience owning field marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include account planning, market research, digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, email nurture campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
- Familiarity in integrating online and offline marketing tactics to reach, connect and convert prospects
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Versed in email creation, Marketing Automation, ABM and CRM systems, such as Hubspot and Salesforce.com, as well as other office productivity and collaboration tools
- Knowledge of alternative investments/financial industry experience helpful but not required
- Knowledge of additional languages (German, French, etc.) helpful but not required
- Excitement about the potential of building out a new role on an expanding team in a rapidly growing company with tremendous market potential
- Confidence at managing campaigns supporting multiple products and solutions in multiple countries and regions: thinking strategically, prioritizing tasks, and executing with attention to detail
- A creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment; equally comfortable working independently and coordinating with the rest of your Marketing team to ensure synchronized campaigns and messaging
- Comfortable with change as priorities evolve and additional regions are added
- Data-driven, you have a grasp on crucial marketing KPIs and what levers to pull to optimize your campaigns to drive performance
- Able to influence and build trusted relationships with direct and matrixed stakeholders
- An excellent communicator, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams
- An energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative, be resourceful, and hands on with execution
- Able to travel in the region when travel returns up to 30% and manage on-site event logistics
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited PTO
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.