Who We Are
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America and Europe. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure (Azure IaaS)
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and infrastructure management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Liaise with internal team(s) and other personnel to address Infra/System related problems
- Provide (act as) 2nd and 3rd level escalation for internal IT/Cloud team
- Play an integral role in design, testing, and implementation of custom tools/applications that are relevant to the company needs.
- Monitor and troubleshoot application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers &/or DevOps to implement the fixes.
- Define and maintain infrastructure security, backup, and availability strategies.
- Write and Maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks to include working with DevOps team.
- Participate in the design of information and operational IT support systems
- Implementing Network Improvement and architect for the Corporate and Cloud
- Design and implement Infrastructure as a Code concept
- Drive automate-everything approach
- Participation in CI\CD pipelines development
- Collaborate with Development teams to define proper monitoring metrics
- Design transformation from Server based monitoring approach to Application based monitoring approach
- Create Pro-Active monitoring strategy
What We Need
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of professional experience on SRE or Cloud Engineer role
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft based infrastructure (Domain, ADFS, IIS etc.)
- Scripting skills PowerShell, CLI etc.
- Deep knowledge of authentication protocols (Kerberos, NTLM, SAML)
- Strong Experience with Azure (IaaS, PaaS)
- Strong proficiency in Monitoring Systems like SCOM, Log Analytics, Application Insights
- Experience maintaining highly available production networks
- MicroServices using Service Fabric
- Experience automating software build, test, and deployment pipelines following agile methodologies.
- Experience safely automating deployments of cloud infrastructure and services.
- Strong proficiency in core TCP/IP networking and web services.
- Automation on PowerShell, ARM Templates etc.
Good to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Platforms Dynamics CRM, NAV, Microsoft SharePoint
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet, DSC)
What We Offer
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion in our workplace and workforce
- Allvue Academy continuous training and education
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.