- BayFirst National Bank is a full-service community bank as well as a national SBA Lender dedicated to providing a wide range of high-quality banking services delivered in a personalized, friendly manner. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, we are a true community bank with the goal of becoming a one-stop shop and trusted financial resource for the communities that we serve.
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
Responsible for supporting the Branch Manager in daily responsibilities. This includes ensuring the Branch is meeting goals, keeping the branch in compliance with policy, procedures, and branch audit. Partner with Branch Manager to mentor and coach associates to maintain customer service standards, retain and expand personal and business relationships. Support the Branch Manager with leadership and management of the team, including employee hiring and dismissal procedures and may perform disciplinary action when needed. Ensure all client requests, issues, and questions are addressed and resolved expeditiously and correctly.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Develops sales strategies. Identifies priorities and ensures sales teams execute against plans that focus on deepening client relationships, elevating market share and increasing share of wallet. Drives sales teams to build a strong pipeline of prospects and client, for both deposit and loan products.
Partner with Branch Manager in business development efforts, community activities and branch marketing efforts.
Identifies prospecting opportunities and applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals
Coaches employees to achieve performance and activity expectations. Leads the performance management process for direct reports. Leads the team in deposit and loan sales opportunities.
Trains and coaches team members with operational/risk activities and monitors adherence to policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience; college degree preferred
- 2 + years of previous customer service experience in the banking industry
- 1 + years of previous management/supervisory experience
- 1 + years of previous lending experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good typing skills;
- Sales-oriented skill set, including, but not limited to, cross-sell;
- Manage multiple priorities under time constraints.
BayFirst National Bank believes that diversity and inclusivity are essential to positive long-term success and achieving our strategic business goals. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage diverse and talented applicants to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.