Job Requisition ID #
Have you been craving the opportunity to sell something that really makes a difference in the world? Our sales teams have the pleasure of selling a massive suite of incredible products to a community of revolutionary imaginers, makers, builders, engineers, architects, digital game designers and so many more! Our end users do some simply incredible things with our products-quite simply-they are designing and creating the future. You may be responsible for helping find the right product fit for a team of young inventors that are working on a bionic hand that can be designed with Autodesk Software and made with a 3-D printer or an architect designing green eco-friendly friendly buildings and homes or even a 3D Games Designer designing games that can help solve the climate challenge.
If you are a successful sales professional who has experience finding new accounts as well as developing and maintaining existing accounts in a B2B consultative selling environment this is a great fit for you! Territories are assigned based on experience and career level. A successful individual will be managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing (new accounts) and identifying areas for providing additional value (existing accounts). As well as orchestrating sales via channel partners and resellers.
Supportive- Success Driven- Sales culture-excellent sales career development and compensation opportunities based on success, ongoing training, collaborative team selling, great sales tools, and a commitment to fun, respect, and integrity.
NOTE: This is NOT an open position. Please submit your CV here for future consideration.
- B2B territory sales with a focus on prospecting, presenting, and selling complex software products and services to new small and medium-sized business (SMB) AND /OR Enterprise customers, thereby generating net new revenue while growing existing revenue
- Sell within one of Autodesk's key industry verticals: AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction), Manufacturing or Media & Entertainment
- Uncover and Understand customer requirements in order to recommend and effectively sell Autodesk products or industry solutions
- Evangelize and Educate - both Customers and Channel Partners- Selling software as a Service in a subscription-based software license model
- Provide best in class customer experience
- Expand opportunities and increase average deal sizes by up-selling add-on and cross-selling a proven and customer-loved portfolio of Autodesk products
- Develops and maintains territory account plans and detailed financial forecasts
- Create and present accurate sales forecasts, and achieves sales targets
- Demonstrates Company's values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, contributes positively to team and colleagues by fostering teamwork and collaboration
- Account planning (including account profiling, account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, business justifications, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long-range account management strategies
- Quota-carrying sales experience selling complex technology solutions- SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Previous B2B Sales experience selling to SMB or Enterprise Accounts
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com
- Sound business acumen
- Demonstrated track record of success: consistently exceeding quota in a structured, disciplined, sales environment that includes strategic and collaborative/team selling
- Experience selling via channel partners
- Experience accurately forecasting and reporting on territory /account activity
- A relentless focus on learning our industries so that you can consistently blow out your numbers
- Ability to build strong relationships for business planning with each partner and with the partner management team to extend the impact of channel partners on your sales
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.