We are looking for a Software Engineer to help build and extend our software platform to power global supply chains for major brands. Someone who is excited about building a great product and working with a team that wants to create a great experience for our partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build projects from design through development to production
- Turn fast-moving product requirements into tangible engineering tasks
- Refine your work in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Shape our engineering culture with best practices and tools we're proud of
- Produce high-quality, well-documented, and tested code
- Measure and monitor systems
- Collaborate with design, creating a user experience that is empathic and elegant in its simplicity
- 4/5+ years of experience building scalable backend and frontend systems
- Generalist background with the ability to "go deep" anywhere in the stack
- Modern web application experience working with complex requirements
- Understanding of modern best practices relating to cloud-based deployment and service design
- Well-balanced mix of architectural thinking and ability to dive deep in pursuit of the best possible solution
- Comfortable working with early stage startups that are growing
- Computer Science degree desired
- A desire to learn and grow
- Interest in how technology can influence the physical worlds we live in
- Valuing collaboration, you like to see the people around you succeed
- Bias towards action
Our vision is to be a fully digital, perfectly transparent supply chain that is as important to a brand's success as the business model itself.
Our clients include hims, Harry's, S'well, Lola, P&G and a list of growing consumer brands. Learn more at anvyl.com.