- New York, NY
Anvyl is looking for a talented Product Designer to be the customer advocate and interpret customer needs into thoughtful design solutions. Product Designers at Anvyl are creative thinkers who effectively communicate their ideas and collaborate with the product and engineering teams to continuously innovate. The role is responsible for developing detailed design solutions, prototyping and testing with real users, providing interaction and visual direction from definition to specification.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work directly with the Design Lead in defining and communicating the UX direction using appropriate tools to describe intent, including sketches, workflows, wireframes, interaction specifications
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams, advocating for the best experience for our customers
- Interpret customer needs into effective and thoughtful design solutions
- Create user-centered designs by considering analytics, customer feedback, and research findings
- Design solutions that drive measurable business objectives
- Bring inspiring ideas into an energetic and collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of UX or interaction design experience
- Proven experience incorporating design-thinking and user-centered design practices across multiple functional disciplines
- A portfolio that demonstrates problem-solving in the various phases of design
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Illustrator, InVision)
- Degree in design-related field
- Comfort working with a rapidly-growing, early stage startup
- A desire to learn and grow
- Interest in how technology can impact the physical worlds we live in
- A team-oriented mindset, you like to see the people around you succeed
- Bias towards action
Our vision is to be a fully digital, perfectly transparent supply chain that is as important to a brand's success as the business model itself.
Our clients include hims, Harry's, S'well, Lola, P&G and a list of growing consumer brands. Learn more at anvyl.com.
Back to top