As an Integration Engineer, you will help our global brands integrate Anvyl into their commerce and supply chain infrastructure. You will work closely with our Product Engineering and Revenue teams to develop creative solutions, API-driven workflows, and product enhancements to support our evolving customer base.
You must have strong communication skills and the technical expertise to assist our brands with a range of front/back-end technologies and platforms. You will be a technical product expert looked to for guidance on and creative solutions with the Anvyl platform from both internal and external teams. In this capacity, you will also work closely with Customer Success and Sales to remove technical and business-related obstacles.
You are someone who loves to bridge the gap between product and business, solve complex problems using the latest technologies, and distill complex technical concepts into simple terms for our customers. You should have strong technical aptitude, experience providing empathetic customer-facing support, and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
What You'll Do:
- Support brands implementing custom solutions using our APIs
- Collaborate with Engineering to design & implement productized solutions
- Work with Customer Success teams to provide technical integration support for our enterprise partners
- Collaborate with product design team to prototype and help expand product functionality
- Assist in the development of sample code, SDKs, and documentation of new product features and functionality
- Troubleshoot technical issues and assist in developing processes required to support brands at scale
- Partner with strategic brands to test and release new products
- 5+ years of experience in a solutions engineering role, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience integrating UI elements w/ backend services, front-end JS frameworks, and 3rd party developer APIs
- Understanding of enterprise-scale web applications
- Persuasive communicators who can convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Action-oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, work independently and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- A desire to learn and grow
- Bias towards action
- A team-oriented attitude, you derive joy from seeing others succeed
- Enthusiasm for, and interest in, how technology impacts the physical world we live in
Our vision is to be a fully digital, perfectly transparent supply chain that is as important to a brand's success as the business model itself.
Our clients include hims, Harry's, S'well, Lola, P&G and a list of growing consumer brands. Learn more at anvyl.com.