The F-35 Foreign Military Sales Program Analyst provides analytic support on program Foreign Military Sales.
• Assists with responding to Letter of Requests (LOR) and establishing, developing and executing requirements in Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA)
• Assists in coordinating efforts in technical, sustainment and programmatic areas, including program management, systems engineering, personnel management, scheduling, risk management, contracting, acquisition, budgeting/funding, configuration management, integration, testing, life cycle logistics and training
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• Experience in defense acquisition program management related to weapon systems acquisition and life-cycle management; and a minimum of five (5) years of recent work experience related to international acquisition programs.
• Possess five (5) years' experience in DoD aircraft acquisition or at least ten (10) years of aircraft operational experience
• Mid-Level: A minimum of three (3) years out of six years of recent work experience related to international acquisition programs
• Familiarity with DoD Instruction (DoDI) 5000.2, DoD Directive (DODD) 5530.03 (International Agreements), and the International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (IC in AT&L) Handbook
• Demonstrated knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Security Assistance/Security Cooperation (SA/SC) programs to include the understanding of the FMS sales process from case development, implementation, execution, to closure in accordance with the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM), DoD 5105.38-MX
• Requires active Secret clearance to start.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.