The Senior WordPress PHP Developer is responsible for enhancing current website infrastructure to create new pages and features, improve existing code, identify and fix bugs, and ensure our web properties function responsively across mobile and desktop. She/he will lead web development of new digital projects and enhance mobile-responsive websites hosted in the WordPress environment to support marketing in driving leads and sales.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in related field
- Highly skilled with WordPress themes, plugins, architecture, and standards.
- Ability to convert graphic design into CSS based HTML.
- Thorough knowledge of SQL
- Competent with version control through Bitbucket and Git
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices as it relates to WordPress and web development
- Experience with scoping, developing, and testing new website and product features and add-ons
- Experience working with 3rd party integrations (SendGrid, MailChimp, Zapier)
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks, juggle multiple priorities simultaneously, and organize large amounts of information
- Ability to interface with multiple departments, agencies and external vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to communicate with others and collaborate cross functionally with a team-first attitude
- Must have a strong worth ethic and be able to work independently
- Must be deadline conscious and able to prioritize work for impact