Title: Senior React Software Engineer
Salary: $160-180K + Bonus + RSU's
Must be a US citizen and no sponsorship
Senior Frontend Software Engineer who has a passion for building interactive marketing properties that will help continue our client's position as the leading direct-to-consumer product in the market. The Senior Frontend Software Engineer will collaborate with leadership, marketing managers, designers, and engineers to develop net-new, mobile-first marketing destinations for B2C and B2B, optimize existing marketing properties, and support email and social integrations.
- You will be the most Senior Front-end Developer and a key player in the engineering team developing the most important customer-facing interfaces for our digital presence on the web
- You will develop solutions for digital presence on the Web - Creating modern and responsive HTML/CSS sites
- You will work with junior developers to assign and evaluate development tasks among the front-end developers.
- You will work with executives, designers, and technologists on helping define the UI/UX strategy for the company.
- You will be responsible to review and co-develop specifications with business and leaders in the marketing and sales teams
- You will lead the development of the front-end for all of our online properties
- You will collaborate with marketing leads, and designers to develop best-in-class, mobile-first marketing experiences
- You will lead the execution of the front-end development and work within our Agile environment cooperating with Project Managers to make sure the deliverables are met and the communication fluid to avoid issues in the systems.
- You will be responsible to build responsive web and mobile-first experiences
- You will lead the development of code style guides, the upkeep of the codebase, fixing production bugs, and the iteration on existing features
- You will write accessible, W3C (508 compliant) code consistent across all browsers and platforms
- 3+ years of experience leading the development of web-based front-end solutions
- 5+ building component-based, responsive interfaces
- Proven experience in multiple projects developing responsive solutions
- Experience developing e-Commerce or externally facing web applications
- Experience developing front-end solutions that integrate to internal and external APIs
- Applied understanding of usability best practices, on-page SEO, and accessibility
- Superior communication, organization, and time leadership skills and proven ability to positively collaborate in a cross-functional environment to execute deliverables on-time