Title: React Senior Software Engineer
Location: Remote (Anywhere in the World--Must be a US Citizen)
Salary: $140-150K no bonus
Must: No sponsorship and must be a US Citizen
The Senior Software Engineer will design and build solutions that digest and analyze sports data - including video, player positions and movement, and statistics - to provide greater insight into team performance or instant content to media outlets. They will lead technical discussions, mentor teammates, and collaborate and work with their team to build these solutions.
- Collaborating with others is a highlight of your day.
- Know how to evaluate and implement the right technology for the right problem and has confidence in the solution.
What You'll Do:
- Use modern cloud engineering best practices to create scalable systems to digest, analyze, and distribute sports data and sports insights.
- Contribute to all aspects of software engineering including design, testing, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Problem solve across multiple disciplines including API development, data engineering, machine learning, and cloud.
- Collaborate with your product owner, AI scientists, designers, and other engineers to deliver world-class AI-powered solutions.
- You may use Pair Programming and Test-Driven Development (TDD) daily with your engineering teammates.
- Some full-stack experience with TypeScript/Node.js and AWS services
- Quality coding standards, best-practices, architectural design experience
Additional Skills You'll Use and Learn (preferred, not all required):
- AWS/Cloud - Lambda, SNS, SQS
- Microservices/Design Patterns