CO Salary Range: USD 16.00 - 17.00 per hour
Are you looking for a growth opportunity with a reputable company in a positive work environment? Our well-established client is looking for a Teller to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: Denver, CO
Pay: $16 - 17/hour based on experience
Location: Denver, CO
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks, accepting savings deposits and withdrawals
- Balance cash drawer daily in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Participate in branch opening/closing rotation schedule
- Promote and support teamwork in the branch to ensure a positive overall customer experience
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Maintain an awareness of current fraud alerts
- Must be able to communicate in a friendly and professional manner both in person and over the phone
- Promote, cross sell, and assist customer with basic questions regarding bank products and services
- Occasional lifting up to 25lbs of coins may be required
- Perform additional job duties as assigned
- Provide customer service
Want more jobs like this?
Get Business Operations jobs in Denver, CO delivered to your inbox every week.
- 6 months or more of cash handling experience required
- Technically proficient in data entry and Microsoft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation