Are you looking for the opportunity to shine within a positive work environment in North Dallas? Our dynamic client is looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team immediately on a temporary to permanent basis. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Identify and analyze temporary and permanent tax differences for review by senior peers
- Prepare and process federal and state corporate, LLC and partnership returns
- Prepare quarterly taxable income forecasts
- Reconcile general ledger income tax accounts
- Respond to inquiries from tax authorities as needed
- Assist with state income tax audits
- Assist with training and onboarding of new team members
- Review, as needed, tax returns and supporting calculations
- BBA in Accounting is required.
- CPA is preferred but not required.
- 4-6 years of experience preparing federal & state corporate, partnership and LLC tax returns.
- International tax experience is preferred but not required
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top