Pay up to $19/hour
- Work alongside Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in delivering a high-touch, compliant onboarding experience.
- Respond to phone or email requests from hiring leaders, employees or new hires in a timely, professional and informative manner.
- Monitor completion of background check and health assessment, and reach out regularly to ensure timely results. Update team members daily of the status of pending new hire onboarding items.
- Assist Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists in scheduling new hire appointment and health assessment, auditing files for compliance, correcting files with errors and notifying leaders and recruiters when new hire is cleared.
- Schedule travel as needed for relocating new hires.
- Maintain data integrity of all documents in the onboarding process, perform continual maintenance and audits, and
complete activity reports showing new hire activity and file completion.
- Assist in New Employee Orientation preparations, enrollment and notifications to hiring leaders, etc.
- Assist with registration as scheduled.
- Knowledge of human resource functions.
- Ability to competently utilize Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, applicant tracking systems, HRIS systems, and social media technologies.
- The ability to prioritize a heavy work load, organize tasks adapt to changing priorities, and independently problem-solve are also necessary.
- Confidentiality is critical.
- Required-2 years talent acquisition, recruitment, administrative support or human resources experience.
- H.S. Diploma or GED.