Talent Acquisition - Remote
Hours & Lunch : 8-5pm Central or Eastern Time
Position Summary: Our Corporate Recruiter is responsible for our Headquarter's full-lifecycle recruitment process. This person will manage all positions from hourly to leadership roles.
3 years minimum experience in corp recruiting
- 3+ years' experience full lifecycle corporate recruitment, required.
- Previous agency recruitment experience, a plus.
- Bachelors Degree encouraged but not a must if they have proficient amount of experience
- Develop and implement targeted sourcing and recruitment strategies. Assist in establishing best practice recruitment efforts and adjust recruitment strategy as needed.
- Develop professional relationships with the hiring managers and executives as business partner and talent advisor.
- Conduct telephone and in-person interviews with candidates. Present qualified talent to hiring teams.
- Manage and update applicant database/tracking system (iCIMS).
- Coordinate and attend recruiting events such as job fairs and company recruitment presentations.
- Manage intern program by partnering with local schools and hiring managers.
- Maintain an understanding of the Nashville employment market.
- Track and analyze success of recruitment efforts, time to hire, etc.
- Create offer letters and ensure necessary paperwork for new-hires is completed and forwarded to appropriate departments prior to start date.
- Manage Temporary Agencies to meet client needs, as directed by hiring managers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.