Supply Chain Manager Job in Oklahoma City, OK
We are working on an exciting Supply Chain Manager Job in Oklahoma City, OK!
You would be joining a great team environment with a stable company where you will be responsible for the overall inventory management, fulfillment, receiving, and development of the team.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager in Oklahoma City:
- Ensure all associates have the necessary equipment and knowledge to execute job functions within each department.
- Verify the shipping and receiving orders meet targeted Service Level Agreements with customers and company standards.
- Provides day-to-day supervision of department staff which includes scheduling work, monitoring performance to ensure compliance with guidelines, policies, and procedures, providing feedback on performance, and writing and conducting performance reviews.
- Develop and Audit processes within the Operations Department as business continues to evolve.
- Partner with Accounting department to help optimize on hand inventory and the dollar amount of that inventory
- Support system Supply Chain operations using strong interpersonal and communication skills to overcome resistance to use of change methodologies; advise and consult with the AVP, Operations on how to perform tasks and create deliverables; support issue resolution and decision-making; and identify integration points with other projects.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on strategies for shipping, packaging, loss prevention, efficiency and overall operations functions based on individual analyses.
- Provide yearly budgets for labor, freight, and supplies cost to accounting for company budget
- Complete daily audits on critical tasks and focus on continuous improvement
- Develop and implement continuous improvement strategies and be able to report on their impact financially and/or efficiency gains
Qualifications of Supply Chain Manager Job in OKC:
- 5+ years experience in a supply chain role or distribution environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
If this job sounds like a great fit for you, please reach out to our Oklahoma City, Finance & Accounting team at (405)235-6700.