Our client, ( a Software as Service Company )i s seeking a Staff/ Sr. Accountant to join their team.
Awesome culture, environment and great mission!!!
- Perform account/bank reconciliations
- The Senior Accountant will handle journal entries
- Assist with year-end close functions
- Process grant payments
- Monthly GL Account analysis and reconciliation
- Balance Sheet and Revenue accounts and other account analysis as assigned.
- Quarterly and Annual Taxable Income Calculations and Financial Reporting
- Assist with all aspects of the accounting cycle (i.e. AP, AR, Treasury, Revenue Recognition);
- Assist with general ledger maintenance and month-end close process;
- Assist with annual audit and quarterly reviews;
- Monthly and quarterly account analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Assist Maintain and reconcile on a monthly and quarterly basis all assigned payroll-related accounts
- Assist with the maintenance and reconciliation of subsidiary accounts by verifying allocations, transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Research any significant GL account variances and retrieve supporting documentation when necessary Qualifications:
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot table and vlook up)
- Experience utilizing a large ERP System