Our client, ( a Software as Service Company )i s seeking a Staff/ Sr. Accountant to join their team.
Awesome culture, environment and great mission!!!
- Perform account/bank reconciliations
- The Senior Accountant will handle journal entries
- Assist with year-end close functions
- Process grant payments
- Monthly GL Account analysis and reconciliation
- Balance Sheet and Revenue accounts and other account analysis as assigned.
- Quarterly and Annual Taxable Income Calculations and Financial Reporting
- Assist with all aspects of the accounting cycle (i.e. AP, AR, Treasury, Revenue Recognition);
- Assist with general ledger maintenance and month-end close process;
- Assist with annual audit and quarterly reviews;
- Monthly and quarterly account analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Assist Maintain and reconcile on a monthly and quarterly basis all assigned payroll-related accounts
- Assist with the maintenance and reconciliation of subsidiary accounts by verifying allocations, transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Research any significant GL account variances and retrieve supporting documentation when necessary Qualifications:
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot table and vlook up)
- Experience utilizing a large ERP System
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top