Staff Accountant in Fort Worth, Texas
We are working with an exciting/growing company in Fort Worth, TX! The team you would be joining is top notch and the position would give you exposure to the oil and gas industry! If this sounds interesting to you, contact us regarding next steps for this immediate opening!
Responsibilities of Staff Accountant Job in Fort Worth, TX
• Provide audit support to external auditors
• Assist with month-end close process
• Complete reconciliations on balance sheet accounts and conduct any research required
• Creation of all related journal entries
Qualifications of Staff Accountant Job in Fort Worth, TX
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of related work experience
• QuickBooks Enterprise experience is preferred, but not required
• Exceptional Excel skills
If this job sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume right away, and an Addison Group recruiter located in our Dallas office will follow-up with you to discuss in detail!
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michael V.Branch Manager, Finance and Accounting Staffing
Michael finds companies looking to grow their accounting and finance departments and matches them with the best local talent.
Back to top