- United States
Ready to make a career change? We are currently looking for qualified accountants who are interested in a new opportunity. Apply today!!
To support the Controller and Senior Accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance/Accounting Department.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Assists in maintenance of general ledger to include preparation of journal entries, coding and review of invoices, account analysis and reconciliations.
2. Provides support in month end and year end close process and annual audit preparation.
3. Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
4. Prepares monthly reports including the entering of Branch level financial and other information into the financial model.
5. Performs monthly reconciliation; compares activity posted to the general ledger to activity on the bank statements and identifies and resolves differences.
6. Reconciles various balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
7. Assists with tracking and monitoring of Capital Expenditures.
8. Communicates process and control deficiencies to leadership when identified.
9. Performs ad hoc analysis of accounting transactions, operational performance and financial statements.
10. Maintains regular and detailed interaction with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for analytical and process support.
11. Sets up and maintain Accounts Payable vendors ensuring required documentation is received.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting highly preferred
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero?s Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service for the last four years. www.addisongroup.com
Back to top