Our client, one of the largest private equity firms in the world, is seeking a Staff Accountant with 1-2 years of experience to join their team. The Staff Accountant will support all four segments including: Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, and Global Credit and investment solutions.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking to grow with in a company - this is the right opportunity for you!
- Monthly GL Account analysis and reconciliation
- Perform financial, general and cost accounting functions for the company in accordance with GAAP and Corporate policies
- Balance Sheet and Revenue accounts and other account analysis as assigned.
- Quarterly and Annual Taxable Income Calculations and Financial Reporting
- Assist with all aspects of the accounting cycle (i.e. AP, AR, Treasury, Revenue Recognition);
- Assist with general ledger maintenance and month-end close process;
- Assist with annual audit and quarterly reviews;
- Monthly and quarterly account analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Support the reconciliation of inventory, including the receipt of goods through work order processing
- Assist Maintain and reconcile on a monthly and quarterly basis all assigned payroll-related accounts
- Assist with preparation of bi-weekly pension contribution and loan upload files.
- Assist with the maintenance and reconciliation of subsidiary accounts by verifying allocations, transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Research any significant GL account variances and retrieve supporting documentation when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; or equivalent experience required
- Pursuing or passed the CPA certification exam preferred
- 1-2 or more years of experience performing general accounting transactions and functions required
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm as well as build and maintain strong relationships with client personnel