Our client, one of the largest private equity firms in the world, is seeking a Staff Accountant with 1-4 years of experience to join their team.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking to grow with in a company - this is the right opportunity for you!
- Monthly GL Account analysis and reconciliation
- Balance Sheet and Revenue accounts and other account analysis as assigned
- Assist with all aspects of the accounting cycle (i.e. AP, AR, Treasury, Revenue Recognition)
- Assist with general ledger maintenance and month-end close process
- Assist with annual audit and quarterly reviews
- Assist Maintain and reconcile on a monthly and quarterly basis all assigned payroll-related accounts
- Assist with preparation of bi-weekly pension contribution and loan upload files
- Assist with the maintenance and reconciliation of subsidiary accounts by verifying allocations, transactions and resolving discrepancies
- Research any significant GL account variances and retrieve supporting documentation when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; or equivalent experience required
- Pursuing or passed the CPA certification exam preferred
- 1-4 or more years of experience performing general accounting transactions and functions required
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm as well as build and maintain strong relationships with client personnel