Well known CPA firm seeks an experienced Sr. Tax Manager to join their rapidly growing practice.
- Review of complex tax returns including federal and multi-state tax returns for C and S corporations, partnerships, individuals, estates, trusts and exempt organizations;
- Identify client tax needs and pursue tax planning opportunities;
- Respond to notices from tax authorities and handle tax examinations; and
- Develop, motivate and train staff including staff evaluations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (Master's in Taxation preferred)
- 7+ years of public accounting experience;
- CPA license or equivalent in good standing;
- Strong knowledge of CCH RIA Checkpoint, and Excel are required; and
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.