Job Title: Sr Regulatory Reporting Consultant
Internal Job ID: 473570
Our client is a highly respected publicly traded global financial services firm seeking a Sr Regulatory Reporting/Data Compliance Consultant experienced with bank regulatory reporting/filings and developing and executing standardized regulatory reporting processes and procedures in compliance with Data Governance standards.
This is a 6-12 month consulting role and not a regulatory reporting production role, but rather more of a project based role to integrate an acquired banks' regulatory reporting into the new parent.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 7+ years of related professional experience in regulatory reporting (FR Y9-C/Call Report).
- Requires banking industry experience.
- Experience in large and complex environments a plus
- Extensive knowledge in regulatory reporting concepts and best practices preferred.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within cross functionally or remote teams