Job Title: Senior Accountant - Fixed Assets (Contract - 6 months)
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Internal Job ID #: 488937
Bay Area based Healthcare Organization seeks a Senior Accountant - Fixed Assets to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual fixed asset reporting such as PP&E and lease rollforwards, supporting documents for financial statements notes and other relevant analysis. This is a contract role for 6 months (June 2021 to November 2021).
- Review and/or prepare 38 monthly, general ledger journal entries and supporting documentation for approved financial transactions journals to ensure their accuracy and takes necessary action to correct any errors.
- Provide information to external auditors and management as needed; prepares audit schedules as
- Balance Labor Distribution Reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible GL experience.
- Fixed asset and ASC842 lease accounting experience preferred.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, communication and project management skills required to prioritize and efficiently execute tasks.
- Strong Excel skills.