New York, NY
Pay: $15 / hr
- Assist in monitoring this residential program for homeless adults.
- Conduct rounds of the facility to ensure that it is safe and orderly.
- Perform crisis intervention with clients when needed.
- Maintain written documentation.
- Serve meals. Inventory supplies.
- Escort clients and assist them with ADLs*. (activities of daily living): The things we normally do in daily living including any daily activity we perform for self-care such as feeding ourselves, bathing, dressing, grooming, work, homemaking, and leisure
- Help to maintain an orderly and clean facility.
- Related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required; Experience working with MICA/homeless population preferred
- Basic Computer literacy required and good oral and written communications skills needed.
- Bilingual preferred. .