Job Title: Senior Analyst / Manager
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job ID: 484448
Our tech client is looking for a Senior Analyst/Manager to join its growing team. This person will help to rebuild the finance team by building models, metrics, KPI's, presenting the monthly reporting package and driving process improvements.
- Prepare and evaluate financial performance with regard to the strategic plan and operational goals.
- Create and maintain 3 statement model.
- Identify, develop and implement key financial performance indicators.
- Evaluate departments/businesses and make suggestions for automating processes to increase working efficiency.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Presentations to senior management.
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required, major in Finance, Economics or Mathematics preferred.
- 3+ years of financial modeling/long range modeling.
- MBA from top business school preferred
- Experience in Excel, PowerBi, SQL,Tableau.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with TCV, ACV or ARR highly preferred.