Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Senior Financial Analyst
- Directs the development, analysis, and interpretation of financial information including the timely preparation of budgets and forecast in order to inform the business regarding operating results & cash flow position on a short/long term basis
- Provide corporate level financial visibility, reporting and analysis to finance and executive leadership
- Assists in preparing monthly and quarterly financial commentary and identify key drivers of variances to budget/forecast and provide analysis and commentary of deviation from plan, be able to run scenarios and gauge the budgetary impact from them
- Implements and manages FP&A software
- Responsible for leveraging knowledge of the business group's activities and responsibilities including understanding the businesses strategic initiatives and issues, requirements, mission, drivers, and interdependencies and links creative financial solutions to assist business leaders achieve their objectives
- Maintains thorough knowledge of financial data/information sources
- 4+ years' of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred and/or 6+ years' related work experience
- Strong Excel skills (Macros, modeling, reporting, etc.)
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision and effective in dealing with ambiguity
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com