Senior Financial Analyst
- Reston, VA
My client is a global leader in their industry and is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Finance team. This position reports into the Director of FP&A.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing monthly results across the business units, leading competition analyses for purposes of strategic decision support and collaborating in the process and development of financial forecasting and annual budget planning.
- Prepare monthly reporting and review management commentary
- Collaborate in the forecasting process and the annual budget planning cycle to ensure business unit targets align with corporate objectives
- Collaborate with the management team to identify opportunities for bookings growth, revenue acceleration and realizing cost efficiencies
- Assist in development of Key Performance Indicators
- Work with non-financial team members in the IT department to create new processes for data collection and reporting.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, you should ideally possess a minimum of three (3) years of audit experience working for a Big 4 firm as well as the ability to query, analyze data, and map detailed processes coupled with analytical skills. Additionally, advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is highly preferred.
For more information on this and other fulltime accounting and finance opportunities across the DC metro area, please contact Davis Luethke via email in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Washington, DC
Back to top