- Assist in leading Revenue Recognition (ASC 606 and 842) within the department.
- Reviews and reconciles the CRM system to our revenue financial reporting system to ensure completeness.
- Actively reviews contracts prior to execution and proactively resolves any discrepancies with Sales.
- Performs monthly close procedures and assists with GL reconciliations.
- Analyzes and understands complete product line/offerings and revenue/expense streams to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Plays a key role in problem resolution, process improvement and automation of asset-related processes.
- Assists with the month-end financial reporting and variance analysis.
- Assists with annual financial audit.
- Provides guidance and training to team members, as needed.
- Provides research and analysis to resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Coordinates accounting related matters with other departments and locations.
- Identifies system or process inefficiencies or issues and provides solutions for enhancements.
- Minimum 2-3 years of related public accounting required. Big 4 experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Active CPA preferred.
- Financial reporting experience preferred.
- NetSuite experience preferred.