Title: Seasonal Affordable Housing Administrative Assistant
- A team player who works well as a member of the group.
- A representative who takes care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance.
- An effective communicator who loves conversing with people and understands the importance of listening.
- Personable and outgoing-someone who naturally can connect with all people.
- Coordinate and conduct phone interview.
- Review and collects all documentation from the application checklist.
- Handle employment, self-employment, business, real estate and recurring deposit income calculations.
- Review applicants' files and determine eligibly.
- Follow HUD, HPD and Section 8 guidelines.
- Assist the Legal Department with performing and overseeing audits and special projects for the Beam portfolio.
- The ability to prioritize, coordinate and follow-up on several projects simultaneously.
- A can-do-attitude with the ability to multitask remain calm under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.