The Salesforce Software Engineer will help expand and enhance the adaptation of Salesforce-based applications (Sales Cloud and Service Cloud products). In this role, you will be responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of our Salesforce.com based CRM system by providing day-to-day oversight and support of the system, providing process improvement recommendations, facilitating the integration of multiple third party databases and applications/services, and also serving as the Salesforce Administrator.
- Perform Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud administrative tasks such as: create new page layouts, build drop-down lists, build custom objects and related lists, account maintenance, defining fields, configure workflows, knowledge management, and create Reports/Dashboards
- Create, update and maintain user roles, security, profiles, business rules, and permission sets.
- Develops integration strategies between internal COTS systems or databases to migrate/convert data by means of custom data export scripts or Stored procedure in SQL.
- Performs data imports, data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts.
- Provides recommendations for process improvements for Salesforce features and functionality.
- Creates and maintains documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and helps related materials for users as applications are developed.
- Move code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
- Create enterprise integrations with tools to extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools, such as informatica and DemandTools from AppExchange.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for architectural and process improvements.
- Create RESTful web services technologies and APIs.
- Develop on the Force.com platform with Visual force, Apex, controllers, Triggers, and Apex Data Loader.
- Integrate Salesforce.com software with 3rd party solutions.
- Create SPQL/SQL scripts to query Oracle and SQL DB.
- Perform model driven analysis to map and analyze existing/as-is processes
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects and Business for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, and Application Governance.
- Conduct gap analysis on existing processes and potential alternatives. Perform To-be analysis by Identifying, validating and implementing changes to incrementally improve process efficiency and effectiveness. Assist is resolution of process gaps.
- 4 year Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or related scientific or technical discipline required (or relevant practical experience)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud Administration, Web services technologies and APIs, database development including ability to create SPQL/SQL scripts to query Oracle and SQL DB, and familiarity with web-to-database connectivity.
- Experience in successfully architecting, building and implementing CRM solutions: from enhancement, bug fixes, to implementation of new CRM applications and significant capabilities.
- Experience in leading efforts in creating proposals, plans, schedules, and progress reports. Experience conducting business analysis by analyzing strategy, performance, metrics, organizational structure, resources, core work activities, existing documentation and supporting technology related to business processes.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Seeking someone who is self-motivated that has strong attention to detail.
- We are looking for a strong communicator who has the ability to work effectively in a collaborative but deadline-driven environment.
- We will be especially impressed if you have knowledge of other related applications including Informatica and Demand Tools from appexchange.
Back to top