Salesforce Administrator that will be part of our Corporate Technology team and support multiple business verticals within our organization. The right candidate for this role will analyze, recommend, and guide the implementation of Salesforce and its tools across multiple business verticals in Charlotte and Raleigh, NC.
What You'll Do:
• Provision user accounts and create a standardized process for the end user lifecycle. Configure roles/profiles/permission sets, queues and groups, Chatter, and troubleshoot user access issues.
• Initiate and support and integration with our OKTA platform to assist with end user lifecycle management.
• Perform routine Salesforce Administrator duties including configuring standard and custom fields/objects, creating and maintaining workflows/process flows, importing and exporting data, creating and customizing reports, dashboards and list views which support specific business processes.
• Install and maintain integrations with Salesforce App Exchange apps such as Microsoft Outlook, Tableau Canvas, Google Drive, DocuSign, Amazon Connect, and support development of custom integrations.
• Provide in-depth troubleshooting/analytical skills to assist in resolving errors and find answers. Work with the vendor support team to resolve escalations.
• Utilize Salesforce tools for testing and deploying updates by utilizing change sets and developer/sandbox environments as appropriate. Test all new functionality prior to deployment so that enhancements delivered to the production environment are stable.
• Perform business analysis and make recommendations to help business units leverage Salesforce to the fullest and maintain data quality. Evaluate additional functionality in new releases of Salesforce (3X annually), security updates and App Exchange updates and make proactive recommendations to the business user groups to address roadmap issues.
• Contribute to shared documentation so that learnings are catalogued and available for other verticals.
• Work closely with QA, Business Analysts, BI/Report Designers, Database Engineers, Developers and support staff throughout the full development process.
• Act as subject matter expert on Salesforce and mentor teammates, peers and the larger tech community on the Salesforce platform, best practices, and related tools.
What We're Looking For:
• 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce administrator.
• Expert knowledge of Salesforce configuration capabilities and system functionality.
• Experience installing and maintaining integrations with Salesforce.
• Experience working closely with business resources as a trusted advisor, making recommendations on what features and functionality to use, how to meet business objectives through Salesforce, and how to improve business workflow to create efficiencies.