Looking to add value and expand the growth of the most respected digital marketing industry for top businesses? An opportunity to collaborate with a forward-thinking team and enhance business growth? Addison Group's client is seeking to fill a full time Sales Operations Manager role to add value to their team! The ideal candidate will have great knowledge of sales and management experience and has the drive to enhance the growth of this industry.
- Manage 1-3 employees
- Organize/analyze commission structure and build out territories.
- Work closely with team members and departments on projects.
- Responsible for the overall strategy for Sales Operations.
- Responsible for the Sales Operations Associate.
- Assist with all sales operations, including territories, usage of leads vs contracts, quotas, managing reporting models and commission planning/reporting.
- Create new sales roles and systems to demonstrate natural growth and acquisitions.
- Data driven on an individual and team level.
- Maintain and create onboarding documentation for new hires.
- Manage new Sales Operation tasks, including managing project planning, connecting with internal stakeholders/team and risks and status updates.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of sales experience 2+ years of manager experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management.
- Self-motivated to take on tasks and solve problems in a creative manner.
- Knowledgeable in turning complex business problems into actionable requirements.
- Scaling processing experience.
- Advance knowledge of Salesforce; Experience with Outreach, Pardot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator or ZoomInfo is a plus.
- Knowledge of business metrics, processes, systems.
- Competitive spirit and passion for sales.