- Washington, DC
Our client is seeking a Lease Accountant, to work for a Fortune 500 organization in the Washington DC Area. This is a consulting opportunity that will last approximately one year.
- Ensures quality information is available for reporting to assist with compliance with regulatory reporting requirements to include lease commitment and financial statement reporting
- Liaise with Real Estate team to ensure compliance with proper accounting for global lease portfolio under ASU 2016-02, Leases (ASC 842)
- Leverage system functionality to comply with application of ASC 842, including all accounting and disclosure requirements.
- Prepares lease schedules for company's 10-Q & 10-K disclosures
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- 5-plus years mid to senior level transactional accounting experience
- Knowledge of lease accounting under ASC 840 and ASC 842
- Solid knowledge of GAAP accounting required
Back to top