Our Dallas based client is seeking Senior Accountant level candidates to start on a REMOTE basis immediately, with the intent of the project lasting through at least Q2 2021. These roles are open due to acquisitions that occurred late in 2019. A generous hourly rate is being offered to ensure commitment through the end of the project.
Our client will be most interested in candidates with the following background:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from an accredited program
- 4+ years of hands-on accounting experience
- Multi-entity experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel functions
- Knowledge of ERP package such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP
The selected candidates will be responsible for:
- General ledger review and adjustments
- Prepare G/L account reconciliations, journal entries, accruals and intercompany transactions
- Research open accounting issues
- Prepare income statements, balance sheets and other corresponding financial statements
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
If this job sounds like you, please submit your resume right away, and an Addison Group recruiter located in our Dallas office will follow-up with you to discuss in detail!