Are you ready to create connections that become lasting relationships?
Listen, Learn and Make a match with Addison Group!
The focus of the recruiter is making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them through commitment. While the job requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. The successful recruiter builds relationships with their candidates and understands the individual needs and motivations of each person. The role of the recruiter also requires a high degree of selling.
As a recruiter you will:
· Source, screen and build a candidate network
· Set up face to face interviews and build rapport
· Develop and manage client relationships
· Work on complex client searches
· Present offers and negotiate salaries
A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups is essential. The recruiter role has variety of tasks and is dynamic and changing. Because goals and desired results can quickly change, the job requires regularly meeting and pro-actively establishing relationships with new people. The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others is a critical key to success.
We are looking for individuals who are comfortable making many calls, developing repeat clients, scheduling appointments, and building relationships.
Addison Group is a fun, flexible, constantly changing environment which provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results
Addison Group is dedicated to promoting a culture that provides a fun learning environment for each of its employees. We work hard, play hard, and understand the value and importance of both. We are built on the understanding and approach of People First, Process Second.
- Ability to create your own Healthcare package; BCBS medical, dental, and vision - it's your choice!
- 401(K) with up to 4% matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly pay with uncapped commissions
- Pre-taxed commuter benefits, including Uber Pool
- Addison Group Wellness Program
- Annual Echelon Club trip for our top producers
- Seasonal parties and events
Training & Development:
Our Learning & Development department is integral to the culture of Addison and plays a key role in employee growth at all levels. Addison Group's Onboarding Accelerator/Mentorship program is about supporting new producers in order to strengthen each team, grow Addison, and grow our new employees. This program gives our employees the support they need from day one and gives our Accelerators early leadership experience.